Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blessed!!

I am very blessed today, I see God manifesting Himself in my life, through the providential actions of people even non-Christians. It's awesome because these things happened right after the Lord laid it upon my heart to make peace with a family member I had been sort of dragging my heels about.
 
                            And my Bible study this morning was on John 14, just diving into God's word seeking Him, and wanting to know Him more, trying to understand what it means for Him to make Himself manifest to us as Christians, and I find out at the time I was depressed yesterday, when I thought I was not heard by my God and my way was disregarded, (Isaiah 40-43ish) that my God was working things out, that even though I couldn't see Him working that He was.

                 All I can say is Praise Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment